Link shows a spinning wheel and never finish loading

Description of the issue: Yesterday I had the update take place. Today, during my morning work, I noticed some links would get the never ending spinning wheel for a moment. Then my arrow would show and I could go on. However, this afternoon, the wheel won’t change and I have to go back to use another browser to move on with work. This happens whenever I want to click a link.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!): I can’t attach any video so I’ve tried coping the image I took from the screen here.

Expected result: I have cleaned my cache about a week ago, so I don’t think this is the issue. I hope this unpleasant never ending wheel can stop.

Reproduces how often: Not in each website, but just some, like the office email web I use, or this site for instance.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Win 11 - Brave Preformatted textVersion 1.35.100 Chromium: 98.0.4758.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

Can you tell me if you have any extensions installed in the browser at this time?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.