I signed up here only to discuss this one issue. Either I’m the only one with that problem, or the only one who wants this to work.
I’m a web developer and designer who happens to be addicted to social media and entertainment – bad combination, right? I use Apple Screen Time (set up by someone else) to break my addiction. My clients and my family suffer, and so do I.
Unfortunately Screen Time – especially limiting certain content – doesn’t work in my case:
- Set screen time thresholds, limit websites in the MacOS system settings.
- Go to the website supposed to be limited in Brave.
– Expected result: Website doesn’t open.
– Actual result: Website opens like any other.
In case it matters, I’m running
– Brave V1.18.78 on
– MacOS 11.2 on a
– MacBook Air M1 Apple Silicon.
Thanks a lot, really