Liberty and the Nature of Cryptocurrency

Let’s keep this as positive as possible. Brave is a brilliant project, and it has massive adoption potential because we all love Liberty.

Defining liberty we have
“the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one’s way of life, behavior, or political views.”

Having your personal data collected so you can be tracked and spammed with things to purchase is bad, but having your personal data tracked and collected so a government can take your money is worse.

Let’s take a look at how this beautiful project is chained to oppressive restrictions imposed by authority with mandatory KYC and spying for theft by taxation purposes.

Bitcoin is not extremely regulation resistant by accident.

Is there any way Brave can move forward out of this spying government regulation choke hold?
Is there any way to withdraw bat without it being policed by Uphold?

How exactly does this system work? Is there somewhere a link I can read more about it?
I do trading for a living with metatrader 5 platform, and now, when I am already good at it, I look for something more to do to make more money from e-commerce. I already have some experience in SMM and Advertisement work, so it should not be difficult for me. If you need an apprentice that can work for free in exchange for education, please DM me. I am looking for a team to work with to develop my skills and be able to start my own business in the domain.