LexisNexis login problem

When I try to login to Lexis Advance with the shields up on Brave, I get an error message from Lexis. They tell me I can’t access the page I’m trying to open and to try back later. I have talked to their tech support and they have told me that it’s a cookie issue with their site. I have enabled all cookies for Lexis Nexis and still can’t login. If the shield is down then I can. Also, unlike Chrome, when I click on the link to the site I want to use it opens in a new tab, instead of redirecting.

https://advance.lexis.com/firsttime?crid=19a4a47e-8f89-4839-bfde-1137b72f377b&cbc=0%2C0

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? [Default states are: Block: Ads/Trackers, 3rd Party Cookies, 3rd Party Fingerprinting Allow: Encrypt Connections enabled (HTTPS), Scripts] (yes)

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? (yes)

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. I haven’t tried any other configuration at this point.

Does the site function as expected when using Chrome? (yes)

What Brave version/Build are you using when you encounter the issue?
Version 0.58.18 Chromium: 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.