Legacy Wallet transfer doesn't work

@Mattches Bumping for any sort of update, even if it’s a timeframe for a future update.

1 Like

We should have an update on the status of this issue later this week. I know that that is frustrating to hear (I too am frustrated by it) since everyone has been waiting patiently for along time for a fix to this. I can tell you for sure that we are actively working on fixing this issue and again, hope to be able to at least tell you more about what is going on with it later this week.

We do appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding.

2 Likes

ok thank you! As long as it is solved eventually

3 Likes

It’s good to know this is being worked on. Thanks for the update!

3 Likes

Thanks @Mattches - appreciate you

3 Likes

is there any update? still missing the funds and am not able to collect more funds in the app.

@ratiobitcoin,

2 Likes

Same thing happened here as well… I decided to download Brave onto my laptop and synced my phone. Once synced, all of my accumulated BAT disappeared…

1 Like

Legacy transfer from iOS didn’t work for me either. No BAT transferred to my desktop :frowning:

1 Like

My rewards in my iPhone aren’t showing up anymore… how can I see them to be able to transfer them? It looks like the whole screen is changed and a balance doesn’t even show.

1 Like

Same issue. Transferred from mobile to desktop using QR code - no BAT received after many weeks.

1 Like

My funds have still not been returned. Waiting nearly two months now.

2 Likes

I have not seen my funds transfer over yet, Have there been any updates on when this will be fixed?

been a month since i transferred and i got nothing still

I am having the problem that it doesn’t connect. I went to the rewards internals and it says I have a transferable balance. However the payment ID is blank I don’t know what is wrong

did you guys fix the rest of transfers?

2 Likes

@Mattches i still dont have my funds please help?

2 Likes

how long has it been since your transfer?

a couple of months at this point

1 Like

I’m closing this thread because we have had steps that users can take posted on the site for a while now. This same post is liked (by me) about ten posts up. If you’re encountering this issue, please read the post thoroughly and follow the steps provided: