Launching Brave in Northern European countries

I’m wondering when your amazing broweser is available in countries like Norway, and other european countries. As of now it’s only UK and France. I would personally love and know a lot of people that are interested for you to expand!

TL:TR - Please launch in Norway :star_struck:

Edit1: Germany does also have Brave launched
-MediaBird.

2 Likes

In Germany also :slight_smile: :ballot_box_with_check:

Sorry, I wans’t aware of that. Thank you for letting me know though ^^

@SirTuka Brave Browser is available worldwide. You can download and use it now. :sweat_smile:

If you talking about Brave Ads, then more geographies support is coming. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yeah of course I ment, Brave Ads. I’m already using the Brave Browser, but without the Brave Ads half the point is gone - so I might as well use Chrome until that’s available ^^

@SirTuka we loved to make Brave Ads available for everyone. But development can take times. :sweat_smile: More Please explain why ads are not available everywhere

Brave ads are now available in Sweden and Denmark, but not here in Norway.

It’s the answer:

Users in Norway who you might want to inform can find out for themselves.

Brave Ads just launched in Norway earlier today.

I’m just logged on in the Brave community again after some absence from here and reading to get back up to speed re developments.
I noticed that Brave Ads arrived in Ireland sometime in 2020?
:deciduous_tree:

Ireland is already supported @Dryad. IIRC since last year. https://brave.com/transparency/

Thanks for the link @eljuno. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.