Latest update makes me wish I didnt update

Top site list, when I refresh, just gets filled with my history. In addition, Brave is still lacking many features. One, the tab accessibility feature when I am on full screen mode (which Windows Edge has had for more than a month now!), two, W*F is going on with the google voice feature? I read on previous threads it got fixed but then stopped working again? I downloaded brave for a better browser than the rest, not to start experience faulty software by the update!

Version 1.17.73 Chromium: 87.0.4280.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

2 Likes

What about split tab/view or screenshot tool like maxthon?

1 Like

And lest we forgot another notable lacking feature:

Search through your history! None of that on brave! Not even the option to choose the history from how long ago you’d like to see (e.g. past 24 hrs, past week, past 3 weeks, past month)!!!

1 Like

Maxthon? No offense I expect these features within the browser itself and not third party. Or is that Brave’s slogan? download third party for functionality?

1 Like

What Im saying is that the features I pointed are most important/usfeul than yours, not that you should change browser :mask:

1 Like

You mean you want me to show you the issues through a screenshot?

Brave has become a joke

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.