Latest brave update broke metamask? (MacOS 10.14.6)

Description of the issue:

Metamask is no longer showing any balances of tokens other than ETH but is showing that they have been added when selecting ‘Add Tokens’. Also an asterisk appears next to ETH balance with a waring; ‘Balance may be outdated’.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Open Metamask on latest Brave update on MacOS 10.14.6

Expected result:

View balances as normal

Brave Version( check About Brave):

V1.19.92 (Feb 5, 2021)

Additional Information:

@er9fjask,
Thank you for reporting. Can you share a screenshot of the way the balances are appearing for you?

That’s the thing, they aren’t appearing. No scrollbar anymore.

@er9fjask,
Thank you for the information. Not sure I’ve seen this issue before – I’ve reached out to some team members for assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Same issue here. It cost me a decent chunk today as I had to find a workaround and import to chrome in order to complete a trade.

1 Like

Same issue here also, cant even tx.

Please fix this ASAP. I cant even move my fund.

You want people to use your “Brave” crypto wallet. But its not even stable…

1 Like

Thank you all for reporting. We are addressing this issue presently and hope to have more information or a fix son. We appreciate your patience.

1 Like

Seems to be working again for me, I’ll update here if anything changes. Great quick support! Thanks Mattches!

1 Like

@er9fjask,
Thank you for confirming! For anyone else encountering the issue, we believe we’ve found the root cause – please let me know here if you’re still encountering this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.