LastPass Problem

I have used Brave for a few days and have set it as my default. The only issue that I have had is that several times LastPass has failed to function with it. Quite a few times, I would open LastPass sites and the 1st site listed would be unresponsive - part of the time, this site would respond after several clicks as it appeared to be momentarily inhibited and other times, just would not respond regardless of the # of clicks and wait time. Today, I attempted a web purchase using Paypal and LastPass in Brave would not fill the login and password via any method I attempted. I had to go back to Chrome to make the purchase. I think that you are developing a product that looks good, but I will go back to Chrome exclusively if the LastPass problem continues as I use it quite a lot.

Hi @lpars114

Are you still having issues in the latest version of Brave? If so, could you please describe your issue as per the post below so we can better assist?

Thanks,
Lauren

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.