LastPass extention fails to find internet connection with "Strict Site Isolation" enabled

I love Brave, but ever since I’ve had to adjust my settings to enable “Strict Site Isolation” because of the Intel CPU exploits I have not been able to use the LastPass extension with Brave. When this option is disabled, the LastPass extension works fine. I am using Windows 10 64-bit, Brave v0.19.147, LastPass extension v4.5.0.5. I really hope we can get this fixed at some point because I love this browser but that functionality is critical for me! It does work in Chrome with the same option enabled, so I’m hoping it is possible to fix.
Unless it is safe to disable Strict Site Isolation again, please let me know if that is the case. Thank you very much for your hard work. I’ve attached an image of the message that pops up at the top of the browser immediately after trying to login to LastPass via Brave.

Known issue. Added your +1 and you can track the progress here

Thanks for reporting @ribbons
:slight_smile:

Thank you very much, my bad for not noticing the known issue! :slight_smile: Appreciate the +1!

No problem! :slight_smile:
Let me close this thread in favor of LastPass on MacOS "Can't reach Server". Feel free to open new thread if you face another issues.

Best.