LastPass Extension: Search LastPass Vault text field issue

bug

In order to put your cursor in the “Search LastPass Vault” text field, you must click on the Top or Bottom border of the text box. You cannot click on the middle of the text box in order to make the field active.

I haven’t been able to narrow it down to the top and bottom border, but I definitely have a similar problem. The Lastpass search box just doesn’t accept clicks over most of the box half the time.

Running Brave 0.18.36 on Windows 10 x64.

This lastpass bug has rendered Brave completely unusable for me. I can’t login to last pass. There is no way to enter the SMS code into the text field to authenticate. Without this, I can’t log into email, and many other important sites… I love the concept of Brave, but I’m married to LastPass at this point. Back to Chrome for now. Hopefully this gets fixed!

I am having the same issue. I cannot enter the verification code into the LastPass text box. In addition, when I try to log into Gmail, it confirms access on my phone but the browser never recognizes that I’ve verified. I cannot use Brave it neither service works.