Lastpass doesnt work.. sites automatically logged out after browser reboot

So i am trying to use brave just because its fast.

but the following issues stops me using brave…

lastpass keeps logging out after i reboot brave…
also websites log’s out like youtube after i reboot brave…

reinstalling doesnt seem te help because it seems to save the settings…

Please post your Brave version information from the about:Brave page.

Hi @Baltimore,

Just to make sure. Are you have this setting enabled in about:preferences#security? Especially “All site cookies”? If I’m not wrong, clearing cookie will log you out from sites.

@tomatoshadow2 The version of brave im using is: 0.18.14
@eljuno that did the trick…

Also for some reason lastpass doesnt seems to work like how it should when i tried to open my safe from the extension it just pops out again… i need to goto the website of lastpass to go into my safe…
Edit: Seems to be solved

another weird thing i ran into… why is the browser a one click install?
How do you know people have space on that drive… maybe they install it on a different hard drive…
i don’t really like that feature

did you guys just release an new update? Because it seems to that the problems i ran into are solved…

Ah! Another thing… i did some browser tests… seems like brave aint the fastest with starting up…
Maybe another thing to look at as well?

Good to know thats work for you. :slight_smile:

Yesterday Brave release a newer version, 0.18.14. And it’s have a fix for this issue (re: extension window closed after clicked on it). :slight_smile:

I’m not sure about this. Will cc @alex for info.
Also open issue for ability to select where to install Brave: https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/432

There’s an open issue for improve startup time. I added your comment to the GH issue as +1. You can track the progress here:
https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/3025

Thank you,
:slight_smile:

No thank you man! This is awesome! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.