LastPass connection problem with new Brave update

I was just loving Brave so much the way it integrates with LastPass where Chrome running Ghostery kept LastPass timing out. Well, now Brave is timing out or failing to connect to the LastPass server. The LastPass icon in the upper right is now yellow after I logged in. I also get from time to time a big red warning from LastPass that is couldn’t connect to the server.

“An error occurred while attempting to contact the server. Please check your Internet connection.”

I’ve got nothing wrong with my Internet connection.

When I click on the yellow LastPass icon it tells me to check my internet connection. Then I re-click on the LastPass icon and everything works the way it used to.

This behavior is BRAND NEW and starting happening when I ran whatever update just came down.

I’ve read in the forums one fix for this and that is to turn off the ‘experimental’ start each tab in its own process. Well, I never enabled that and it was not enabled after the update. I did toggle it on and restarted Brave and then I toggled it off and restarted Brave and the behavior described above still happens.

Here’s the details about my system:

Brave 0.23.104
V8 6.8.275.24
rev b454a4a
Muon 8.0.8
OS Release 10.0.17134
Update Channel Release
OS Architecture x64
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
Node.js 7.9.0
Brave Sync v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent 68.0.3440.84

I’m hardwired to my router and not using Wifi.

I hope you can fix this soon or tell me how to go to the previous version of Brave.

I have EXACTLY the same problem. It was working fine under the previous version. I clicked on UPDATE, and Brave went away and updated. When it updated, the Lastpass icon was yellow, and when clicked on it, it said there was something wrong and that I should check my wifi. This first happened on a different computer (both running windows 7), and now on this one. There are NO other symptoms. Brave can access all other websites including the LastPass website. It is only the Lastpass extension that exhibits this behavior. Good thing I held on to Firefox!!!

Duplicate of LastPass is unable to connect to servers; persistent error messages displayed