Last 3 months payouts not received

Hello guys,

I need some help to solve an issue with process payment. It’s 3 months that I don’t receive on my Uphold account Brave Creators BATs sent to me via Github, I never received BATs donated via Github but only via Reddit 3 months ago. I am verified and my Uphold account has always been connected.

I wrote a lot of mails to the support but still zero solutions and after 3 months I have 199.02 BATs on my Brave Creators account. The support opened the ticket 43151 but another month passed with no replies.

Can you please help me? I’ve totally lost the hope to receive them.

Thanks in advance!

MyAccount Screenshot

@Layne1978,
Can you please DM me your email address so I can take a look on our and see what may be happening?

Message with email address sent, thanks!

1 Like

@Mattches please help me sir, my account still under review but i’m not make mistake, I am sure of that and I have sent an email but there has been no reply

@Mattches 1 week passed with no reply or BATs sent, have you then looked at my account? I still hope to receive them soon. Please let me know!

Hey @Layne1978, try disconnecting then reconnecting your wallet from Uphold – this often fixes these sorts of issues!

@Asad Hello, already done more times in previous months and nothing has changed, always no payment.

@Asad Can you Check My Email sir @Asad I have sent a message but there has been no reply and any clarity

if you done with reconnect uphold pls wait to 8th april

@bacdat09 @Mattches @Asad Thanks a lot guys, finally I’ve received my BATs!!

2 Likes