Laggy scrolling when fullscreen on ultrawide

Description of the issue: Laggy scrolling when fullscreen on ultrawide
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. open browser
  2. default settings on latest build
  3. fullscreen in 3440x1440 ultrawide

Expected result: laggy scrolling anywhere and everywhere

Brave Version : Version 1.46.144 Chromium: 108.0.5359.128 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: using ubuntu 22.04

Hello @Alex.K, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have you tried deleting your cookies and cache? By any chance are you using extensions? If so, please remove all of them or one by one to see which one might be causing the issue. In case it does not work try going to brave://flags > Search 'Vulkan' > Disable Vulkan > Retest

Let us know if that helps. Regards.

Removed all cookies, cache, history, extensions, disabled vulcan and tried a fresh install, the issue is still there, and it happens only when fullscreen on my 3440x1440 monitor, on my 1920x1080 and 1280x1024 monitor everything is fine, fullscreen or not. And i forgot to say my specs.
GTX 1060 6gb
I5-9600KF
32gb ram
256 gb boot disk + 1tb ssd + 2tb hdd

I also tried it in windows 10 install, and it works fine on all monitors fullscreen and windowed.

Can you please help me

Sorry for the long delay. Can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue? You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration Let us know if that helps. Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.