Lagging issue in brave browser

Hello Brave Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to share my recent experience with the Brave browser and to seek assistance or advice from the community.

Lately, I have been encountering significant performance issues with the Brave browser, particularly concerning slow page loading times. Every webpage seems to take a considerable amount of time to load, and this has been impacting my overall browsing experience.

I have already tried the following troubleshooting steps without much success:

1. Clearing Cache and Cookies: I cleared the browser cache and cookies to ensure that there is no data hindering the performance.
  2. Disabling Extensions: I disabled all extensions to see if any of them were causing the slowdown. However, even with all extensions turned off, the issue persisted.
  3. Updating the Browser: I made sure that my Brave browser is up to date with the latest version to benefit from any performance improvements in recent updates.

Despite these efforts, the problem persists. I’m reaching out to the community in the hope that someone may have encountered a similar issue or can provide guidance on resolving this matter.

If you have any suggestions, tips, or solutions, please share them. Your assistance is highly appreciated, and I believe it will not only help me but potentially others who might be facing similar challenges.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.