Lag when there is a GIF or video preview

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

There is lag for a couple of seconds or maybe 3 seconds when I’m browsing and a GIF or video preview comes to the browsing , the browser stops for seconds to load the gif or the preview and when it’s load the gif works and then I can scroll down to see other browsing stuff
iPhone XS Max
iOS 14.5.1
This is the link to show you what I’m talking about
https://youtube.com/shorts/SFqlm0wZTnc?feature=share

2 Likes

Hi @Agab, welcome to Community :smiley:

Do you see this issue across other browsers?
Can you please provide me your Brave Version?

Thanks,
Salty :banana:

1 Like

No it’s not on the other browser I have safari Firefox chrome google DuckDuckGo and Kode browser , and it’s only on brave.
I always want to use brave to navigate the web but this problem makes me go back to safari or other browser.
And this problem started since I guess in the last 3 updates or 4 I’m not sure even in my latest version which I have right now. 1.25 (21.5.4.19)

Editing
I saw an update now the 1.25.1 (21.5.21.22 and it seems the problem have been fixed I hope forever
Thank you for the update and there is some other problems I’m gonna post later
Thank you

Awesome to hear.

Happy browsing,

Salty :banana:

1 Like