KTM no rewards jnr

Hello I had to receive my rewards for January, in the rewards section it said that it had to be delivered on February 7th. 4 days have passed and I still haven’t received my due. This morning I go to check the payment status and I saw that the BATs were not delivered and in addition the balance was equal to 0. I checked both my UpHold and Brave portfolios, but not even a shadow of the January BATs. Thanks for the attention.

1. Is your browser updated?
    Please make sure that your version of Brave is up to date - Brave.com/latest

Yes updated at the last version. I asked for support at uphold and they told me that my account Is fully active

May it was on Brave, please wait a little while while our mods will see your post. Thanks

@Spanky I wrote an article on this at Still no payout? read this before posting

Just so you know, the payments begin on the 7th or so of each month, but that is the start of the period and you’re not guaranteed it in that time. It can sometimes take a couple weeks.

You will need to contact the Support members with the information they need to help you. That all is referred to in the post I’ve linked to here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.