Kernel Panic ! On Mac using High Sierra 10.13.6

I have noticed for the last month when I am watching something on YouTube for ten minutes or so my screen will suddenly go gray with a statement on it describing a kernel error. You have no comtrolof the computer at this time and it will do an automatic rest. I have tried reproducing the same situation using Google Chrome and cannot seem to do so. Even when using the computer for other tasks it has been stable as a rock. I also uninstalled the Brave Browser I am using and reinstalled the newest version Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit). THis is a random event that is unpredictable. It has become a nuisance only that I have some work on my desktop that has been lost as a result of this occurrence.
Additionally, I want to mention that when using the Grammarly plugin pon Brave Browser it does not let you sign in via Google. Whereas doing this in the Chrome Browser is a snap. I think there is something with hos the extension integrates with Brave. Just speculation, however.

Seeing Kernel Panic on macOS Catalina version 10.15.
In my case not 100% sure what caused it. It appears to be happening on variety of sites. Had to switch to Chrome for a time being as much as I hate it as it crashed and restarted my laptop 6 times this morning. I do develop ReactJS spa using Facebooks default create app template and run it in from VsCode terminal.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.