Kernel Panic ! On Mac using High Sierra 10.13.6

I have noticed for the last month when I am watching something on YouTube for ten minutes or so my screen will suddenly go gray with a statement on it describing a kernel error. You have no comtrolof the computer at this time and it will do an automatic rest. I have tried reproducing the same situation using Google Chrome and cannot seem to do so. Even when using the computer for other tasks it has been stable as a rock. I also uninstalled the Brave Browser I am using and reinstalled the newest version Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit). THis is a random event that is unpredictable. It has become a nuisance only that I have some work on my desktop that has been lost as a result of this occurrence.
Additionally, I want to mention that when using the Grammarly plugin pon Brave Browser it does not let you sign in via Google. Whereas doing this in the Chrome Browser is a snap. I think there is something with hos the extension integrates with Brave. Just speculation, however.

Seeing Kernel Panic on macOS Catalina version 10.15.
In my case not 100% sure what caused it. It appears to be happening on variety of sites. Had to switch to Chrome for a time being as much as I hate it as it crashed and restarted my laptop 6 times this morning. I do develop ReactJS spa using Facebooks default create app template and run it in from VsCode terminal.