Keep getting logged out of Gmail on Brave

I keep getting logged out of Gmail.
I have no extensions other than Bitwarden, and thankfully, I can rely on it to log me in, but I don’t want to have to do that each time.
Using Windows 10 22H2.

This happens each time I close the browser.

I want to be logged in to Gmail and Google at all times

Version 1.61.104 Chromium: 120.0.6099.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Under Clear browsing data:

Basic tab: Only Browsing history and Cached images and Files are checked.
Advanced tab: Only Browsing History, Download history, and Cached images and files are checked.
On Exit tab: Nothing is checked.

@Elvis1935 I have three things I want you to check on

1. What are your Shields settings like on gmail? I’m speaking of what you see by clicking on the Shields lion image. For example, mine is below:

1. If you check brave://settings/cookies, do you have Gmail under Sites that clear cookies when you close them or Sites that can never use cookies? (menu area is toward the bottom of the page)

1. In that brave://settings/cookies, toward the top, what are your settings like for cookies in general? For example, screenshot below:

Hi, How do I check if my profile is flagged through Brave Rewards Internals? Is it possible?

No, not possible. The only ways you ever can find out you’re flagged either was the notice when connecting your Rewards account to custodial partner or based on a response to a support ticket. There’s no other way to know (that I’m aware of)

I was able to connect to my custodial partner even after I received a response from the support ticket I created saying it was flagged. Also I am able to view ads and the BATs are increasing as well. If my profile is flagged, shouldn’t my BAT accumulation stop increasing as I no longer can avail BATs?

I have a strong feeling that my rewards profile is not flagged as I was able to login on both device that I use i.e. on android and windows.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.