Just...needs major improvement

I like the privacy of this browser but it needs alot of work. Honestly if you are this far into development and this is the best u got…perhaps u should steal some code from Firefox or Chrome. The speed of this browser is on par with IE. SO SLOW! Another thing too…half the websites I go to do not work properly on here. Sorry but I have to switch back to Chrome. You guys got alot of work to do and I got better things to do than waste my time on here waiting on things to load. Please get ur s*** together because other the slowness and the pages not loading properly and without being able to interface with them it is a good browser for privacy. May come back in a while, but if u guys work 24 hour days every single day, u may catch up to a Chrome or Firefox within 6 months. I will come back and check then.

1 Like

My Brave browser is actually faster than any other and some websites don’t work properly because they can’t track you the way they would like. So Brave seems to block / hide some more interesting things about your browsing bahaviour than a usual browser. Just stop Brave Shield on websites which aren’t work. In my opinion, it’s still better than using Chrome lol.

1 Like

The main thing that slows down a chromium based browser is extensions that start taking too much memory. Also an extended use VPN connection may slow things down if added as an extension. Things are nice and fast for me and I use the aggressive brave adblocking, privacy badger and ublock origin for any ads that were missed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.