Just for Fun: May Poll

I see polls created occasionally but very few if any users seem to vote even if there are lots of topic views! I would love to see a poll that actually engages community members. So, I thought I would start a May Poll topic that would hopefully encourage other community members to create their own polls and to vote on any polls posted. Seemed like an appropriate time. :wink:

To create a poll, click the gear icon in the create topic menu and select build poll.

Removed content: Can't edit a poll after first 5 min

I am posting the same poll in separate replies to this topic. You can edit the first poll if you want. Add your own option if you don’t like the choices. Don’t worry if you mess it up! That’s part of the fun! lol You could also post your own poll in this topic. Just please don’t post a poll on a controversial or inappropriate topic.

The second poll will not be editable and will just accumulate votes. This is just in case the first is totally destroyed by editing and votes are lost. This may end up being another lonely poll cast by the wayside… but I hope not! :laughing:

Edit: You can’t change polls after the first 5 minutes. I didn’t know that. So… no way to edit… so no sense in having duplicate poll for editing… just leaving one up. Sorry for the confusion! Now I know. :wink:

You can edit this poll! Add your own option. Change some wording. Whatever. :smiley:

Edit: Duplicate removed. Can’t change polls after first 5min, so can’t play with changing options. Ah well. Again, sorry for the confusion!

Obsolete

Why Don’t Community Members Vote in Polls that are Posted?

[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]
  • Not interested in subject matter
  • Afraid “someone” can see how I voted
  • Polls are s-t-u-p-i-d!
  • Other (if you post in a reply the option I will add it!)
[/* [poll ]

Why Don’t Community Members Vote in Polls that are Posted?

• Not interested in subject matter
  • Afraid “someone” can see how I voted
  • Polls are s-t-u-p-i-d!
  • Other (if you post in a reply what option you would like, I will add it!)

0 voters

Well, since this is too similar to what was recently posted, thought I would add a blurb at the end. Blurb.

Edit: Eeek! Can’t change the poll after the first five minutes! Sheesh. Didn’t know that, so… no adding more options. Sorry. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

New option please: Love polls, but the voting options usually s-uck!

Not referring to this poll by the way!

1 Like

How much BAT do you typically accumulate each month?

• <2.50 BAT
  • 2.51 - 5.00 BAT
  • 5.01-7.50 BAT
  • 7.51-10.00 BAT
  • 10+ BAT

0 voters

2 Likes

Nice poll @dsims, useful info will come out of this!

LOL This made me laugh. Thank-you. :smiley:

@Thrive so sorry I can’t add your option! You should create your own with the options you like! :grin:

@dsims dangit! your poll has more votes! lol

Your poll is much more interesting than mine! I think that is the most votes I’ve seen on a poll. Nice. :smiley:

Hope it gets even more!

Wow, thanks for reminding me of this. 9 votes! Most I’ve seen as well in a poll. Interesting results too. Happy to see most people receiving a higher amount of BAT!

1 Like

Well, looks like it is time to close the May Poll as the month is almost over. And the winner is… @dsims! Ten votes! Woot, woot, I think that is a new record for a Brave poll! lol

Take care everyone, including those who voted in the polls. :smiley:

1 Like

Bravo! Bravo!

13 voters now!

Can’t wait to see the June poll, @Chocoholic!

No way! lol Nice :smiley:

Well… wasn’t going to do another one. Besides I can’t think of anything! You have some ideas? I’ll think about it but not too sure I will come up with anything. If you think of something, start a topic and I’ll definitely vote. :smiley:

Let me think and see what I can come up with :slight_smile:

1 Like

@dsims 16 votes now… did you notice? :smiley:

Now 18! :grinning: I guess every bump this topic gets helps!

1 Like