Javascript not displaying html correctly in latest update

Description of the issue:
I have a Javascript card that has been working correctly for a long time with brave but the latest update is shifting a lot of the text down
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I am using home assistant and I load the js weather card

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:
It should look like this:

it actually looks like this:

The Javascript that creates this card is here:

It currently works fine in chrome and edge browsers and until today was fine in Brave too.

Is there a jsfiddle sample we can test ?

I don’t even know what a js fiddle file is. I did include a link to the script that creates the html. I can set you up on a dev instance so you can log in if that would help

Because the js takes input parsed to it via home assistant, it’s just blank when I paste the js code into JSFiddle.
Something has changed in the last few days in the way Brave is using css I think. It has been working perfectly for a fair while until yesterday.

If you post a testcase in jsfiddle (even if its not the full code), just enough to replicate the issue. Would test also in Brave Beta or Nightly, see if its occurs there.

Interesting that Chrome, Edge etc have all started presenting the same error now as well so looks like whatever has been changed is being implemented by all browsers, just Brave was the first. We came up with a fix anyway in the div code in the card.
Thanks for your willingness to help us fix this though. I bet if I asked chrome support a similar question I would have even gotten a response.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.