JavaScript enabled

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

Each and every page that works with JavaScript does not load. In a way, in the version that I have of Brave version 1.23 in IOS 14.4, it did not work in the previous version of iOS or the previous version of Brave, before the update

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Just when I try to open any page and it works with JavaScript the page doesn’t load
  2. If the page has any particular element that works with JavaScript it will not load. Including the same application support page. In order to communicate with you, I have to open any of the other web browsers that works for me, Safari, Chrome, Mozilla, Opera, to name a few of what JavaScript works.
  3. I don’t know if the problem is JavaScript or the application.

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Brave 1.23
Mobile Device details
iPhone SE 2nd gen 128Gb IOS 14.4
Additional Information:

In images

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.