January Rewards

Did anyone get their january rewards?I still havent.

I received my January rewards and I have a notice that February rewards are arriving.

I can’t see where you have opened a support request. This is the template for a support request. Usually you would answer all the questions and someone in the community or a moderator will usually try to help you with your problem.

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Recently, with all the issues with rewards, they are asking you to send a direct message to the moderators and include the following information for your device:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in `Settings → Brave Rewards

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

How to DM a moderator:

1. Click on their icon and select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

i already dm’ed them no response

Good. :slightly_smiling_face: I noticed a post from Steeven earlier that said they are still working on the queue from bottom up. It just might be that they have not gotten to you yet. If it has been over a week, you might want to tag them to let them know your issue is still outstanding. It may have been accidentally overlooked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.