January 2020 Publisher Payout Megathread

waiting

3 Likes

:frowning: I haven’t received payment from Brave yet

Still processing . I guess.

same problem here @Asad @eljuno

1 Like

Hi People:) Payment is still processing, be patient! Usually is on 9th every month. Regards.

3 Likes

Last few months payment was on the 8th, just the deposit date is shifted in dashboard.

1 Like

Ok, also depends on the region. Don’t worry. It’ll be okay;)

2 Likes

It seems things are not so good
Hope to receive payment soon

where’s the payment though

I haven’t received my 8th payment.

It was been like this since October. I don’t know why is this happening.
I have everything in order, so I can’t understand what is the problem.
Please, help me if you can.

I have the same problem, last month I charged without problems. Did you ever accidentally close the uphold account and then linked it again to see if that was the problem?

Last month I asked for help and they told me to do that, so I did it, only to confirm if that was the problem, expecting that it would be solved to this month, but it wasn’t.

On December 26, when I checked my account, I realized that my uphold had been unlinked. I signed in again to connect the account, it seems strange that it happens to me since it was before the first of each month as they have indicated. I hope someone can give timely response and solve.

hello sir, why I did not receive payment? last month I did not receive payment even though the status has been processed and now there is a notification “you will not be able to receive payments for this cycle” I am very disappointed sir, even though my account did not commit any fraud.

hi dear . I havent yet to receive payment. Please check for me

2 Likes

I have some BAT in my publisher account from November.But still did not receive them in my uphold.But i received last months earned tokens.
Please help me.

Hi guys @steeven @Asad @eljuno i didn’t receive my rewards from 01 to 31 Decembers , last january 07 my publishers accounts update with message in red , check my capture

Does everything ok with my December rewards ? , thanks.

2 Likes

hi brave team @eljuno @steeven @Asad
My family has 5 people . Currently all 5 members of our family have not received payment. I have emailed you through: [email protected]
All our payments are still in processing status. Please check and send payment soon. Thanks, brave team

Best regards

It seems like there are indeed many who experience payment problems in January 2020, let’s be patient giving more time and trust to the Brave Publisher Team to solve this problem.

maybe they also need a lot of time to investigate checking accounts that are affected by a violation so as not to harm other publishers.

I’m sure Brave will definitely pay the publisher’s hard work and honesty as long as you don’t violate their terms and policies. :upside_down_face: