It's almost a month and half of my BAT is still lost

Hello! I would just like to call out the Brave BAT team because my issue has gone up to almost a month now. To be honest, I’m kind of frustrated since it is still not fixed. Am I the only one experiencing the same issue?

The issue regarding the disappearance of half of my BAT can be accessed through this link:

I hope you would hear my request. I really need the money in order to pursue my studies.
@steeven please check ur DM because I have already sent it to you please I’m begging. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi @jmreyespo, thanks for writing in! I’m not seeing a DM from you (see screenshot). I’ll send you one right now to begin troubleshooting your issue.

Hello @steeven, thank you for reaching out to me finally. Since my concern was already about a month now, I would just like to make an updated information regarding my problem.

Description of the issue: The issue is about the disappearance of almost half of my BAT. As of this date, if I can compute it correctly, I’ve got already about almost 19 BATS . Since today, my BATS are still halved up to 9.350 BATS . My Monthly Contributions and Tips are all off. I also checked my Uphold account and there has been no added BAT amount either. Could you please help me get back my BATs? Here’s the information you need.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. If it happened to me once again.

Expected result: I want to brought back all of my BATS that are lost. I worked hard for it. I also need it for my studies.

Brave Version( check About Brave ): 1.18.77 Chromium: 87.0.4280.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: I am using Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

Please attend to my concern as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Proof of Screenshot:

@steeven hello bro just a follow-up reply, thanks.

Hi, this happened to me also. I had about 7.5BAT earned over October and November. I have 4.2BAT pending for December but my 7.5BAT has vanished!! Completely disappeared!! I’m on android browser though not desktop. It’s not fair really, I’ve clicked on hundreds and hundreds of ads to earn those BAT and they’ve just vanished. Sort it out devs!!

1 Like

We’re on the same page now bro. I dont know why @steeven responds very slow look he doesn’t even reply to me again now. I thought he’s troubleshooting my problem.

1 Like

I’ve sent him a DM on this platform so if I don’t get a response I’ll have to assume that something shady is going on… Not really fair seeing as ive looked at hundreds and hundreds of ads over the last few months… I feel like my BAT were rightfully earned and they’ve just disappeared.

2 Likes

Hi Support! I have a problem also, maybe two.
I cannot restore a wallet with seed words. 24 I believe… and I cannot get my balance onto my uphold acct. I moved to a new computer before creating the acct and it has like .15 cents and My previous laptop has over $150… so you can see my concern I hope. Please help

1 Like

@BookiDuki @Bitdoeus try creating a forum complete with all of the complete information regarding your issue. He usually responds that way though :confused:

I have mate, i DM’d and created a thread on the forum

Oh, then that means his replies are inconsistent.

Hey guys. Please keep in mind he is a busy person. I’m sure he gets tons of messages. Plus he has to look into everyone’s request and do research about it. These things take time.

Oh of course, I will be patient, but the OP has already stated that it was about a month ago he first reported the issue. I’ve seen posts that are way more recent than a month ago where the devs have replied and resolved people’s issues. Just seems concerning is all

@jmreyespo please see response to DM.

@BookiDuki I’m DM’ing you now.