It show Reward as arrived but It is not showing at all

Good night show me brave add and I am not collected Bat coin :pensive:

Main upload account is not verified to brave account

I submitted a support ticket, but have NOT heard backā€¦

I claimed BATs from 4 of my devices, I only received BATs in my Gemini from one of my devicesā€¦ what happened with my other 3 devices??? @SaltyBanana @steeven @Saoiray @Mattches

Hey @Cryppy. Going tto ask for a few things, both for needed now and to keep in mind for the future.

Whatā€™s the ticket number?

How long ago did you submit the ticket? In other words, how long have you been waiting?

In the future, it really helps if you can create your own topic if possible. When we get a lot of people responding in one topic, all providing info and asking for help, it can make it tougher to keep up with everything.

Also, also helps to make sure you provide ticket numbers, assuming youā€™ve submitted a ticket before posting. Reason for that is when we have just a basic post like yours, people working at Brave have no way of helping. Instead they then have to take up more time to ask for your information and then however much time passes before you can respond again AND the time before they can circle back around to your issue. Having that ticket number as part of your post will let them be able to jump right into looking at the status and trying to help.

1 Like

Ticket number: 154120

I opened the ticket a week ago.

This gets very frustrating with having issues every monthā€¦

submitted a ticket but I havenā€™t receive any feedback until now. I have the same issue with a lot of users here, it says ā€œCOngratsā€ but I never claim my BAT rewards for september.

Hi @Dek thanks for reaching out.

If you havenā€™t done so as of yet, could you send me a DM of the ticket number of your submission.

For others in this thread we do ask for your patience as ticket submissions can take sometime to investigate and review as we are working through several tickets at this time. I hope it brings comfort that our team is taking steps to resolve this issue and get you your payouts.

Deepest apologies from myself for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

1 Like

I had the same problem.
However, after I submitted the ticket( 9/8/2022), the Brave team solved the issue today.
Thank you, Brave team! I really appreciate that!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.