It show Reward as arrived but It is not showing at all

3 Likes

do you have auto contribute on?

1 Like

I’m not OP, but I’m having the same issue. I think the “is auto contribute on?” question is such a “blame the victim” type response.

No, auto contribute is not on. Never has been. Never will be.

We know what we’re doing. Brave Browser is simply reneging on their end of the agreement. I guess that’s what it takes for some to survive this bear market.

1 Like

Would you mind submitting your issues here?

We can take a closer look. Thanks!

I’ve already tried submitting my issue there. The response was totally unhelpful. It just said, “It usually takes about ten minutes. It should be fixed by now.”

Brave has wasted about an hour of my time today while I look into filing reports for this. I really get the feeling that Brave has resorted to scamming their users to make it through this bear market.

I got the Claim Rewards and went through it all, and also still hasn’t shown up yet. I created a ticket as well. Hoping it’s fixed soon.

Me pasa algo similar

ok i will submit it there

This is another thing; check the safetynet test to see if your phone is able to claim, if it fails nothing can be done.

Last month I had the same problem, and today you can claim in a browser(brave beta)

same issue with me from past 2 monthes so disappointing

Last month you had the same error, but the problem was different, cause a lot of users suffered from it, and then team decided to go with a second claim wave.

1 Like

I can only speak for myself saying every issue encountered in the payouts mods (or help support) have always worked hard to resolve it. I’m a Brave user from more than a year and got all the payments, even the double one around March.

2 Likes

I believe all these accounts are being “flagged”. That’s what happened to mine. Sounds like a bug in the system payout for Gemini accounts.

Hi everyone,

We understand how payouts can be a very stressful time for users and we do appreciate your patience while we investigate why you have yet to receive your Rewards.

For best assistance in the matter, we do ask you submit a support ticket our Rewards Support Form. From there we can work with you to identify what might have happened.

Thanks!

1 Like

This is a good thing to check, but I did a fresh login from brave wallet to gemini and found that my wallet appears valid, but the gemini payout is still missing.

i am also having the same problem as op , i submitted the support form but they dont help ,they just say its flagged

i am getting this error
[Sep 09, 2022, 9:19:12.8 AM:INFO:uphold.cc(114)] Uphold wallet is not VERIFIED.
[Sep 09, 2022, 9:19:12.8 AM:ERROR:logging_util.cc(105)] Network error (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED)

@steeven @Evan123

Received mine. It just appeared. I guess too many BATs clogged up the lines lol.

After submitting a support ticket, my BAT rewards were received this afternoon.

Thank you Brave Team!

1 Like

I have the same problem.