It seems you guys took 20 tokens from me?

I actually haven’t used my computer in a few days and came back to see a bunch of BAT missing.

It looks like it at some point auto credited 20 coins to your team but I never did this myself, in fact the notification saying I did it seemed to still be in my BAT popup in brave despite it saying this happened days ago… can I have my tokens back please?

1 Like

2 Likes

This is still not fixed. Please give me my money back. thanks.

1 Like

me acaba de pasar lo mismo este martes 23/3/2021, estoy buscando una solución porque no me notificaron de esto y tengo las contribuciones desactivadas :frowning:

1 Like

@esotolo @roldan42

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF? In ALL your devices?
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
1 Like

Yes it is OFF on all of my devices.
No only one device is linked to Uphold.

Why does this matter? Can I have my money back please? Are you saying you would rather not give back the money you took from me unwillingly?

The information I asked you to post helps the Brave team determine how and why the auto-contribution was made. The next step is to send a DM to @steeven with a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs, which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/ . Include in your DM whether the auto-contribution was made BEFORE or AFTER you turned off auto-contributions. And be patient for a response. There are only a few Brave team members available to help hundreds of users, so the process takes a while.

1 Like

Already sent steven that info, and thank you for your answer.

Happened to me as well, still waiting for a response from steeven. I got robbed for 18.75 BAT.

Completely random transaction and the amount taken, I no longer keep my rewards in BAT in case they try to steal my money again.

1 Like

No one is robbing you of anything. Apparently there is a glitch somewhere, but the Brave team are working to identify and fix it. In many cases, users aren’t aware that auto-contributions are ON by default, and they have to turn them off. There are only a handful of Brave team members trying to help thousands of users, and it helps no one when people throw tantrums and ridiculous accusations at the Brave team.

Please follow up, everyone, with how this was resolved, or not!

I’m a Brave Publisher and these problems for visitors are really concerning. I see a lot of posts about this exact issue, but I’d to know about the follow-up.

2 Likes

Well I do have autism and ocd, and I found your comments about tantrums somewhat offensive. I am very throughout about the way I set up the software I use and I am well aware about the auto contribution setting and most likely everyone else, who has the same problem, so it is annoying when people throw this around as a solution and something that is our own fault. As the bats started dissappearing when their value has rised, that what made me think this is some sort of unfair play. Anyway peace :v:

1 Like

Exactly same issue here as well, 3 devices on sync and I’m sure all of them had auto-contribution switched off…

8 days ago random withdrawal… it does not feel so safe if they can’t address this issue.

Is it sorted somehow?

I checked in one of the most recent devices in which I downloaded the software and the automatic configurations were activated, a thousand apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you very much for your assistance. @rosiecar

1 Like

Has anyone managed to get their tokens back?

Just message an admin about this, they’ll refund you

Hi all,

If you experienced this issue, please send the info requested above:

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

All sent, just let me know you got it, its 2 days I report. Thanks

Any updates here? Did anyone get replied or already solved the issue?