It is safe to Refer 1000 to 2000 People On brave?

Hey Guys,
I have more then 5000 Fb Friends and also Have many whatsapp app groups as well as Facebook group and College /school Friends also… I can provide 2000+ install… But it is safe to Promote Sorry for this Question because many publishers get locked on this month that’s why i am asking this Question .

Already promote brave
53 install done and 10 confirm
(promoted on my Local Area and College friends)

Suppose I provide 2000 (confirmed) install within 1 or 2 month then I get all payment or not??

2000 x 5$ = 10k$ which is huge amount for me…

Plz reply @Asad @eljuno

2 Likes

Note I am taking about only Referal program… Not Tipping I know Many people loss account because on Many tipping… Pls reply

If you earn more money then you will definitely get block :joy::joy:

lol :slightly_smiling_face:

I am waiting for official reply

1 Like

I did something like that, but on a much lower scale. And my account is still under review from january. You’d better get some advice from Brave before you start to implement your strategy. Good luck!

I’m sure it’s totally safe, as per your description, there is no violation on the TOA. Go ahead. Good luck!

1 Like

You do same thing and your account get blocked?? @KalAika

OK, but before doing that i need Confirmation @Asad plz reply

@Cryptostar If I remember well, there was a case where someone agreed with Brave to promote browser downloads through Google Ads. If you typed “Brave”, the first search result used to be his sponsored ad. Your case is exceptional, and has a lot of good potential for this project. Keep going…

Yup someone promoting via google ads

1 Like

Still waiting for official Reply @Asad @eljuno @Mattches

Hi, I did the same and now my account is under review. Whenever a spike in your earning your account automatically detect by brave system for suspicious activity and you will be ready for next month review.

One advice whatever you did for promotion record Thier video, take screenshot and make complete record if brave team ask you to prove you can provide details.

One more advice strictly avoid self tipping and avoid too much tipping from your reffrals.

@Arise Ok thanks for your comment… I am still waiting for official Reply

@Cryptostar IMHO, it’s should be OK. But like @Arise mentioned above, just keep the record. Just in case. :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT:
@Arise, can you resend your email to [email protected] ?
The team will review your account and get back to you asap.

Apologies for the inconveniences.
Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@eljuno it is not possible to Record every single Message or promotion post of fb Group and WhatsApp group… Even if Promote Offline… For example Family and College / school friend and neighbours

@Cryptostar yaa You Are Right

Thanks for your support. i am sending my details
to [email protected]. and cc to you also.

regrads

rakesh

Thanks @eljuno for your support and advise. I send mail as you mentioned.

@Asad plz clarify my Question