It is not a scam, for me from my reasoning it is that they have spread a misuse of the browser in order to generate more bat. in a month of work

It is not a scam, for me from my reasoning it is that they have spread a bad use of the browser to be able to generate more bat. in a month of work …
I present an example.
There are users who generate information through YouTube channels such as tricks to generate more income, … Obviously, I do not blame them since this world situation with the covid-19 pandemic has everyone looking for more money than normal.,.,., but Let’s continue there are tricks that we should not do, such as opening several profiles on a single computer, such as I know several friends and each one works with more than 50 profiles to generate around $ 150 per month … I think there are more people like that. ., and I see that as a scam to the browser itself … there are solutions to improve the use of the browser

and that brave browser has:
email:
verified wallet:
telephone number- to verify country location.
Username :
password:

I propose that each user have a maximum of 5 profiles on each computer
and a button to make payments and charges to the wallet each time one reaches $ 1.00 or 1.000bat
so the payments would not be every 30 days.
and with this I think that the exaggerated and badly intended use of the browser and the delay of payments will decrease