It is not a scam, for me from my reasoning it is that they have spread a misuse of the browser in order to generate more bat. in a month of work

It is not a scam, for me from my reasoning it is that they have spread a bad use of the browser to be able to generate more bat. in a month of work …
I present an example.
There are users who generate information through YouTube channels such as tricks to generate more income, … Obviously, I do not blame them since this world situation with the covid-19 pandemic has everyone looking for more money than normal.,.,., but Let’s continue there are tricks that we should not do, such as opening several profiles on a single computer, such as I know several friends and each one works with more than 50 profiles to generate around $ 150 per month … I think there are more people like that. ., and I see that as a scam to the browser itself … there are solutions to improve the use of the browser

and that brave browser has:
email:
verified wallet:
telephone number- to verify country location.
Username :
password:

I propose that each user have a maximum of 5 profiles on each computer
and a button to make payments and charges to the wallet each time one reaches $ 1.00 or 1.000bat
so the payments would not be every 30 days.
and with this I think that the exaggerated and badly intended use of the browser and the delay of payments will decrease

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.