It happened again some of my earning i think last months and this months which was supposed to processed full out today

Lets wait and see what mods do about this issue

1 Like

Good observation.

It’s still decent compared to others.

Same thing happening to me.

1 Like

Hi

Phone 5.25, they paid 5
Laptop 8.125 thay paid only 4.533

1 Like

Hi,
I have the same issue. It happened on last two months.

It’s addressed in #3 from this post: Ads Payout Status Update

2 Likes

This gives one clear picture.

No, it is not!
It is not the typical reconciliation mismatch, because many users have 80% or 90% of their bat not included. That would mean basically the whole month without reconciliation. It also does not justify why users in the same region, or even the same user with multiple devices, have a big difference in their calculated bat.
There is definitely a bug since version 1.36. Before it was normal to have a small reconciliation mismatch that was due to the ads watched in the last days of the month.
But was is happening now is not that. @steeven or someone else should look seriously into this issue. It seems to me that the reconciliation algorithm is somehow interrupted during the reset process. There is no other explanation to those odd numbers.

2 Likes

Yea, this only happened the last 2 times. Before this never happened. There never was BAT left for the next month in the browser wallet. It always cleared to 0.
Past 2 month I had like ~20% left and not transfer to uphold. This is not normal.

First few minutes before reset, 2nd directly after

And this is from my android

There is nothing normal about this. Never happened in the past 2 years except the last 2 cycles.

3 Likes

The same problem here. 20-30% goes to the next period last 2 months. Before that it also appeared but the amount going to the next month was very small.

2 Likes

I was having 8+ BATs and only 5 BATs are under processing. And yes, it happened last month as well. People complained last month, nothing happened. People are again complaining this month, I doubt something will change.

1 Like

This wrote steeven :
"Thanks for writing in.

When a new month begins, the display value of the current earnings will reset, and you will now see a countdown that tells you when your BAT earnings over the previous month will be arriving (for example, “+0.02 BAT arriving in 5 days”).

The estimated earnings you’re seeing up until this point have included these BAT that were not yet reconciled — so when your final payout balance for the month is calculated, its a mismatch between what was estimated and what is actually earned.

It basically means that you earned from it, but the ads aren’t reconciled by the time the payment period starts. So for example, if you earn .05 BAT at the end of the payment period, that BAT may take a couple days to be reconciled (maybe “processed” is an easier to understand term) — which means it doesn’t actually count towards what you earned this month and you’ll instead earn it next month."

But 20-30% is big amount I think.

Reconciled means it gets properly calculated basically. But that doesnt explain why there is so much left out of the process.
Not taking all monthly rewards out just means that those wont be reconciled to begin with. Something else is wrong here.

Usually you reset to 0. and then everything gets calculated. And you likely recieve a slightly different amount to your uphold/gemini due to reconciling.
The amount left in the browser wallet these past 2 cycles just sits there and nothing is calculated with it.

1 Like

Well, its stil better than mine,
I had 3 bat ongoing, and receiving only 0.01 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ehh, if they pay me late, I don’t care I start with 3 BATs for April, really. These 9 BATs I’m getting paid for March will probably become 18 so it’s all good to me. Brave has started to become a nice gain platform fro crypto.

2 Likes

Same issue, and first happened in february. Will it be like this anymore?

1 Like

yeah, I might agree in you with that… IDK what really happened behind the scene since I’m no dev… And based on my experience, it do started to happen a few months ago… I myself experience it…like receiving almost nothing at all… Luckily on my case, it will be delivered the next month, and so far all the delayed BATs in my case are accounted for. As for the current payout, I do have around 1 BAT which fall under this case of unreconciled BAT. but as what you’ve said, those cases w/ 80-90 percent seems something entirely different.

I’m only getting credit for 50% of my BAT for the past 2 months!

1 Like

@IanMoone @4M4M You guys are too hopeful. Don’t be disappointed if they get rolled over next month also.

If you ask me, it is best to clear them. And the sooner the better as these clogged Ads will delay future Ads to get reconciled.

Great nickname! but, I’d rather get paid double at 80-90% of my earnings for the month than receive a lower compensation for the BAT that gets left over to the next month.