It does'nt allow me to link more than one device to my Uphold Wallet

Hello, I have four devices on which I have Brave installed and only one allowed me to link the Uphold Wallet, the other 3, when trying to link it, tells me that I have exceeded the limit. How can I see what the other devices are so I can remove them?

This should solve your issue. Pay particular attention to #3 in the screenshots.

1 Like

@Herrvader Thanks for the prompt response. I no longer have the old devices in which it was installed, do I have a way to see which ones they were? From the Sync option, the devices that are there are the ones that I currently have, for example

1 Like

The solution is in my previous post.

1 Like

The instructions as set here should be able you to check which is which: Unable to re-verify wallet - #118 by Mattches

But this is when you still have access to those wallets, however, this is not to be your case. I suggest that when requesting, just instruct the mods or whoever you are in contact with following the link above to remove everything… Then you just have to re-link everything from your new devices.

1 Like

Follow the link i posted above and it will solve your issue.

1 Like

@Herrvader @IanMoone thanks! I reviewed the posts and from what I see I will have to make a Request to unlink the devices.

2 Likes

or if it’s not urgent, you can wait a little longer because brave team is lifting the 4 device limit soon. Testing already commenced, you can follow here: Brave rewards device limit removal - #5 by Saoiray

This is all the same infoi have already given.

Yeah, though they are annoying me with the lack of updates and all. Was code complete and in testing approximately 30 days ago. They also had sent emails to people saying the device limit would be removed in March. So it’s sad we’re into April and no Staff has the decency to update on delays or anything.

That’s the part about Brave I don’t like much. Though I understand they are lacking in staff, that shouldn’t result in them failing to communicate with Users. But they never do like to tell us much of what’s going on.

1 Like

indeed, that definite timeframe is missing.
that’s what I wanna hear too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.