Briefly describe your issue:
- Issue occurs when trying to Verify Wallet in a New Laptop.
- Able to access Upload account.
- At the moment when I click Authorize, it goes through Your Request Is Still Being Processed, Please Wait, and a circular waiting motion sign appears.
- Afterwards, it kickback to Brave Rewards page with Verify Wallet position and status instead of normal Verified Wallet with the amount displayed.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (
Menu --> About Brave )?
- Windows 10 Home x64 - Version: 21H1 - Installed: 2021-08-13 - OS build: 19043.1165 - Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0
- Brave Version 1.29.77 Chromium: 93.0.4577.63 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes. It allows me to click Authorize since at the bottom indicates Logged in as my email address
What date did you verify your wallet?
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes. Only in the old laptop and android phone.
The new laptop is still in pending status.
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, Toronto, Canada.
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes, an Android device with Brave browser with Verified Wallet connected to the same internet network hub indicates Passed.
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??