Issue with iphone mobile browser bookmarks

After the most recent update (iPhone), the bookmarks icon in the top left does not go straight to the bookmarks like it used to. Now, we must click first on a folder, “Mobile Bookmarks.” Could you please correct this, or tell me how to? Love the browser, but this additional step is annoying.
Thank you.

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Additional Information:

1 Like

I have this issue as well. Just started within the last 48 h. Big impact on usability.

1 Like

Help would really be appreciated…I don’t want to switch browsers but this is definitely a big annoyance.

1 Like

Agreed. This is so annoying I’m actually considering stopping using Brave altogether.

Were usability reviews done with any users who have at least 10 bookmarks? I have several dozen and this is a signpost to other plans to make the browser harder to navigate.

Brave, please fix this. I am close to migrating to another browser for iphone, which I really don’t want to do. I admire the company and love the product, except for this very big very annoying change. Please help.

Hi, I was hoping this would be fixed with the latest update, released today. But that doesn’t appear to be the case.

Is a correction coming? I really want to keep using the browser, but this is very frustrating and annoying. Please help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.