Issue in taking online classes

Sir after updating the browser to latest version I am facing problem in taking online classes. Sir when I start the class, after 2 to 3 minutes the video starts buffering also my Ipad starts heating up. I think it’s due to Quality control of video option which is new in this update.
Sir kindly do fruitful for me.

Hello @Adi104, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have you tried deleting cookies and cache recently? Also try to disable your shields + reload the page and then check if the video still buffers.

How many tabs do you have open? Do you have more apps running background? If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, please make sure you are close to the modem. Let us know if that helps. Regards.

Thank you sir for your reply, but this problem is still happening. Sir this issue started after Ios 16 upgrade. Sir after this ios upgrade if browser have video quality option yhen after some time lecture will start buffering. In previous Brave version it didn’t had Video quality option and I was able to take classes. But sir in this upgrade of Brave Browser they introduced Video quality option. Sir can you please help me if I can downgrade Brave Browser to previous version. It will help me
Regards

Thanks, I want to mention I’ve also shared this internally to the iOS team.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.