Issue … country not supported … i am using brave for a year now or more i guess, i do have a verified uphold account and did receive BATs to that account lots of times and not it seems brave logged out or something and when i login try (via uphold) it say

@shyambaral Rewards automatically logs us out of the browser side every 90-120 days. I actually had to log in on my Rewards on Android and Desktop today. In many cases, our Rewards stay connected on the back end but it removes it from our end, so we can’t see balances or anything unless we reconnect. This is a security process so if someone else found your device after you lost it, they wouldn’t be able to tip or otherwise access your funds.

In terms of you getting region not supported, it’s because Nepal hasn’t been supported for roughly 6 months now. Brave is slowly adding countries back. The reason for this change is that they have been working on reducing fraud, increasing system proficiency, and a lot of other little things…on top of just having to adapt to new regulations from many countries around the world.

Official notice with a list of only supported countries can be found at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469

You can also see my topic that I update weekly, which shows status of countries being added. I make sure to provide information, even if we don’t get any updates. You can follow that at PSA: Unsupported Region

What this means for you now is you won’t be able to connect new device or relink accounts for now. Either they will continue paying out to Uphold or you’ll end up just claiming and having it stored in your browser.