ISSUE: Connect a custodial account to become a verified creator

Hello Team Brave,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Tharun, and I am writing to seek assistance with verifying my website. I am based in India and have added my website to the creator panel. However, I am currently facing an issue with connecting to my custodial account as the option for “Zebpay connection” is not visible.

I would appreciate your help in resolving this matter as soon as possible. If there are any additional steps I need to take or if there is any information required from my end to complete the verification process, please do let me know.

Screenshot 2023-11-01 125149
Connection Showing Zebpay Custodial, But This message showing need to connect. and my sites also not verified .

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue, and I look forward to your guidance and support in resolving it.

Sincerely,

Tharun

Hi Tharun. It would be highly appreciated if you use the Search function on the Community before creating your own topic next time. As this has been answered several times by me and other fellow helpers here.

Any way, to answer your question, the Zebpay connection to brave creators is not gonna launch until 2024.
More details at

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.