Issue Description and Background
For the first time, I created a second profile/ user in Brave. In the original profile, I had Metamask Extension activated and in use for various dapps/ games.
I created a second profile/ user in Brave, installed the Metamask extension as well and created a new wallet from scratch.
Now I have the problem with all dapps and games that they don’t pick-up the Metamask window for signing-in purposes. If I come to a pages like https://play.0xuniverse.com/
instead of the Metamask window, the Brave native settings page “Crypto Wallets” opens in a new tab but no reaction in Metamask and the dapp/ game screen keeps being in a waiting position.
This never happened before only after creating the second profile/ user.
I cleared browser cash, refreshed, re-loaded Brave sessions and re-started my laptop, but the behavior is always the same. Can you please help with this issue?
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Install Metamask in the standard Brave profile/ user
- Create a second Brave profile/ user and install Metamask with a separate wallet/ account
- Go to https://play.0xuniverse.com/ in the initial standard Brave profile/ user
(after re-starting Brave also the second profile has the same problem)
- Change in the bottom-right side in “Settings” the standard Wallet (2nd entry) to Metamask
- Click on the top right button “Profile”
- Normally now the Metamask window opens and asks for signing-in
(but in my case in both profiles/ users views, in a separate tab, the Brave “Crypto Wallets” settings page appears instead)
Brave Version( check
Version 0.69.135 Chromium: 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Thank you very much!