Is tipping broken?

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Try tipping with the Rewards address bar icon

Expected result:

Expecting my brave totals to decrease when “successfully tipping”. I tried tipping a bunch here, reddit, youtube, twitch, etc. last week before payouts, and nothing seems to have happened on all devices even though it said I successfully tipped each time. Total never decreased and increased after payout period. This screen cap was done today just to show nothing happens when tipping to brave…

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.26.74 Chromium: 91.0.4472.124 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Additional Information:

Work comp: Win 10

Home lappie: Mojave

Phone: Samsung A25, Android 10

All back to normal… Issue was my toal bat from uphold was a mix of rewards earned bat and purchased bat from fiat. That made all the bat in my wallet subject to 69 day cooling off. On uphold, before, I converted a small amount of bat to dash and from within uphold, the converting works with no problem but I couldn’t transfer that dash to another off-uphold wallet due to it being sourced from bat which is frozen. Today the 60 day cool off is over so I tried to move that test dash off uphold… it worked. So I tested tipping, and now tipping works… So moral is that if you purchase bat on uphold, create another bat wallet for purchasing bat and don’t mix purchased bat with rewards bat…