Is there any way to get ad notification when I am not using Brave?

Is there any way to get ad notification when I am not using Brave? Because it is not possible for me to de my every task through the browser. So whenever I switch to any other window and work for an hour or more I don’t get any ads (even when Brave is not closed). If Brave (PC VERSION) has this option for getting ads when the browser is closed but ads notification is shown please tell me how to enable it

Not really sure if this is possible, it seems through my experience you have to be actually using it and not sitting it there doing nothing, Like you cannot run out for an hour and get groceries and see 5 ads mysteriously shown. I usually notice if I walk away for extended periods of time and come back, as soon as I move the mouse an ad pops up. It probably would be a unfair way to accumulate ads and not be actually using it… You could try mobile brave maybe, and when you are not using PC browse on your mobile device? Just make sure not to have two instances of brave up at once or else that can be a reason ads do not come thru.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.