Is there a way to delete multiple passwords but not all them?

I know I’m not the only one with hundreds of passwords in Password Manager that are useless. Has anyone figured out how to select multiples and then delete?

@Beckaroo2021,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
While there is no way to do this in browser, you can do this with a couple of extra steps:

1. Go to brave://settings/passwords
  2. Click “more options” (three-dots icon right above saved passwords list), then Export passwords...
  3. Doing so will export your passwords in a readable, .csv file.
  4. Now, to be safe I woudl copy this file. Then you can open this .csv file with your preferred application, bulk sort/select that passwords you want to remove, then save the file.
  5. In Brave, go to Menu --> History --> Clear browsing data, uncheck all the boxes except for Passwords and other sign in data, select All time, then clear. You should now have 0 passwords stored in the browser.
  6. Now, finally, return to brave://settings/passwords, more options → Import and choose your edited CSV.

You should now have only the desired passwords imported into the browser. Please let me know if any of this is unclear.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.