Is there a way to clear Cookies and other site data outside of the browser?

I’m having the issue mentioned here in the GitHub post: https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/9481.

It says

Clearing Cookies and other site data will resolve the issue until the user builds up a large number of sites again. @iefremov has characterized the problem (see #9481 (comment)) and we’re working on a fix

I am trying to do this but my Brave browser crashes way too quickly for me to clear them. Is there a way to do this outside of the browser? Maybe the files?

Any help is appreciated, I really don’t want to have to reinstall because I have already done this years ago and sacrificed my stats that say “ads blocked”, for this same exact issue. I know those don’t really mean anything but its kind of special to me and I don’t want to lose them again after building them back up.

hi @ervinjenriquez I think ccleaner and similar programs can do that, after that you can configure the browser to clear cookies on exit

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.