Is there a way to bookmark webpage without first opening it?

performance

Is there a way to directly bookmark a webpage without having to open it first – i.e. by just entering a ‘title’ and ‘URL’? Thanks.

There sure is. Click on the hamburger icon in the top right, open book mark manager, right click anywhere in the blank area, and you’ll see the option to create a folder or a bookmark.

Hope this helps!

Great, thanks. That option somehow sailed right by me.

I’ve wondered how anyone can easily follow those screenshot videos unless already familiar with the screens, navigation, etc. (which I was re the Bookmark Manager). Everything is so tiny, text impossible to read, etc. (& my eyesight is pretty good). But thanks for it.

(Is there any way to control the display speed & magnification when creating them?)

Looking back on it, I can see where you were getting at haha. I’m so used to the screens that it didn’t occur to me how fast I was going. My apologies.

If you are on a deskop, you can click on the gif that I posted and it will essentially full screen it. That might make it a bit easier on the eyes.

As for controlling the display speed and magnification, that’s on my end. I’ll make sure to keep that in mind for next time. :grin: Thanks for the feedback.

@jennie Could we do a video guide for adding bookmarks?

Currently working on it! :slight_smile:

closed #7