Is there a package I can forward to a content creator to suggest they get signed up for contributions?

Briefly describe your issue:
I dig Brave and have pretty much since Brave. I dig a new company. How can you help me help them help you help them help you? Get it? Everyone wins, and It didn’t cost me anything except some time. My beautiful mind has already been paid for I think :blush: Is there a package I can send, do you want me to just copy/paste some junk, get two cans and some string ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I think you guys would be good for each other, like minds and techie type stuff, etc. etc. Since I’m a self appointed board member and all, I wanna see ya keep rockin’ That is is kinda the idea behind FOSS type deals right?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave) WIndows 10. :face_vomiting: Brave.Awesome

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)
I have one of those? Oh wait … when I do all the wallet stuff on the homepaage, yep - it’s the green one I think

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)
I sure hope so, being unsupported out here in cyber space all alone sounds creepy

Well … that was enjoyable for you … me too! Holla atcha Homie!

Much love!!! :v:
ϻя.ƹ

“Without ART, the eARTh would just be ‘eh’!”
ოΓ. ǝ

@Saoiray YO … I got a Hot Link Homie … I officially did something techie right, I’m like a Super hero’s, sidekicks, pizza guy or something!!! Top-O-The-WORLD Ma!!! I had to tell someone, and you know how it feels knowing all this stuff, so you would get it, especially for a guy like me who does NOT know all this stuff. STOKED Bro, had to share. Much love!!! :v:
.ƹ.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.