Is the Wallet Activity function an intended function underway for the Official Build?

Hi.

In Brave Rewards for Version 1.18.77 Chromium: 87.0.4280.101 (Official Build) (64-bit) the following screenshot function(split between two snips A & B) has been available for five months:

A.

B.

The Wallet Activity contains the following text:

Please note: To protect your privacy, this Brave Rewards statement is not saved, recorded or logged anywhere other than on your device (this computer). It cannot be retrieved from Brave in the event of data loss on your device.

As the text states that the machine-specific browser user is the only one in possession of the statement(which is kind of funny because we’re not)is there any intention for this to come to life.

Personally, I can see it only as an aid to current Reward Support monthX5th. If, of course, Wallet Activity were an efficiency to problem resolution you’d even want to dedicate resources(as opposed to the obvious).

I can see it aiding at tax time, perhaps?

I get the theme of privacy, but what is the intention of the rather resource-hungry Wallet Activity function?

You folks have a good product.

Regards.