Is it possible to make a common pen drive become a wallet?

I have not a crypto wallet. I wanna know if can I make a pen drive become a crypto wallet?

1 Like

No clue, but this has nothing to do with Brave Rewards.

2 Likes

I can’t find the ideal theme for my question.

1 Like

The Uphold platform doesn’t allow me to backup my BATs until I have at least 15 BATs. How do I backup my BATs to another wallet?

2 Likes

Are you on a mobile device or a desktop? If on a desktop, you can set up your account on the Uphold Web site, separate from the Brave Rewards, and then link your Brave Rewards wallet to it. No minimum BAT required. If you are on a mobile device, unfortunately you do have to wait until you have 15 BAT.

3 Likes

I don’t know how to do this set up. Could you teach me? A doubt: – you can set up your account on the Uphold Web site, separate from the Brave Rewards, and then link your Brave Rewards wallet to it. I done my Uphold account through Brave Rewards. Do I have to make another account?

I don’t have an Uphold account myself, so I’m not able to help much. If you already have your Uphold account set up, you don’t need to set up another one. The procedure I mentioned above is only for someone who doesn’t yet have enough BAT to link an Uphold account through Brave Rewards.

So, how did you backup your BATs when earned them?

I haven’t backed them up. If it happens that I have to reinstall Brave or my OS before I can get them into a wallet I can live with (i.e. NOT Uphold), I’ll be out of luck. It is a consideration for me because I’m planning to eventually convert my laptop from Windows to Linux.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.