Is it possible to link two publisher accounts to one Uphold account?

I have a Brave publisher account linked to an Uphold account, and the link worked fine in the last settlement process. I have a second publisher account (different site, different email address) and got an automated email informing me that there are some BAT tokens in that account and that I should link it to an Uphold account so they can be transferred.

I would like to link this second publisher account to the same Uphold account as my main publisher account. Will this work? Ideally I’d like to have both accounts linked at the same time so that they will both settle when the next settlement process happens. Can you link more than one publisher account to the same Uphold account at the same time, or will this break settlements for one or both of them? I’d prefer not to have to open a second Uphold account, and I think that so might be against their ToS anyway.

1 Like

Hi @mousetrapper,
I’m not sure if that’s possible. cc @Asad and @nvonpentz
Also if that’s do-able, I think it’ll settled at the same time as the current settlement will always automatically sent every 8th of the month.

And I’m just wondering, why you not verify it under same Brave Publishers account? Brave Publishers support multi-properties verification. This way you only need on Publishers account and one Uphold account. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
:slight_smile:

Thanks. Both publisher accounts were created a while ago before the publishers site had multi-property support. I’m fine with both accounts settling at the normal settlement time, I just want to make sure that they will both settle properly if I try to link them to the same Uphold account.

1 Like

hi @mousetrapper,

Yes, having two publisher accounts feed into the same Uphold account should work just fine.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Asad @ Brave

1 Like

@asad, I tried linking both accounts to Uphold and it looked like it worked but now neither of them will connect to Uphold

1 Like

@asad, I tried linking both accounts to Uphold and it looked like it worked but now neither of them will connect to Uphold

Looking at some of the other recent forum posts I think this could actually be a case of this problem.

@mousetrapper please PM me your publishers email address and i’ll get you on the short list to get this fixed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.