Is Brave robbing us?

Major issue for me: steeven said if you don’t pass google safety check, you can’t receive BAT.

F‰ck google. I have a professionally sold de-googled smartphone, and i can use everything else i need just fine

AND BRAVE said NOwhere obvious “MUST pass google safety check”

Fπck both of them.

@Ebs1 lol, that’s because you’re using a Google owned operating system to install apps. I get frustrated because I can’t get BAT from ads on iPhone because Apple forbade it.

You would think they’d give options to install on devices without going through their app stores and regulations, but I guess doesn’t quite exist yet. Fingers crossed they do something later.

Yes they are robbing us and falsely stating when payouts are occuring and when they are completed. I consider this company a fraud as of the start of this year. Do better Brave. I personally have stopped using them for the most part. I used to take time to click on all the ads etc. Only time I use them now is to block ads on Youtube. It’s cool Youtube video coming on them very soon

Thank you for your patience @BATaccumulator, please see our DM for the resolution.